Friday 21 December 2012

What we wore: Plaid Shirt and Down Jacket for Work

Whenever I do family shoots, there are a few rules as to what I wear. Firstly, absolutely no skirts and no tops with low necklines. I crouch a lot when I photograph kids so tops need to be either longline to cover my bottom and/or tucked in, buttoned-up so everything is contained. You don't want to see what they call a builder's bottom when I bend down. Heehee! 

I wore this to my final shoot for the year. It was a cold, wintry day but as I move around a lot, a comfy and loosely fitted jacket was sufficient.

Down jacket (Armani Jeans)
Plaid top (Asos)
Jeans (Miss Selfridge)
Undy Boots (Aquatalia by Marvin K)
Sunglasses (Police), Necklace (£2 at charity shop), Belt (Topshop)
Camera bag (Lowepro)

1 comment:

  1. yay! you finally have ootd posts. looking forward to more. :)

    ReplyDelete