Wednesday 5 December 2012

What we wore: Black coat and black satchel

First post from our Verona week-end trip. We had such a wonderful time! I am still going through the many travel photos so will post these for now!

As the world ogled Pippa Middleton's bottom during and after the Royal Wedding, my eyes zoomed into the grey handbag she had on the day after the wedding . After a bit of googling, I found out they were by Modalu London. While the Pippa handbag looks lush, it looked too corporate for me and wasn't really my style. I found some preloved Modalu bags on Ebay and got two of them. One is this beautiful Kensington satchel. The quality of these handbags is top-notch. The leather is buttery soft, yet feels very hard-wearing. It was just the right size for me too. I managed to fit in a small DSLR camera, a small umbrella, my purse, a couple of make-up items and few other smaller things inside.


Kimono-sleeve wool coat (Topshop)
Chunky jumper (Mango)
Longline T-shirt (Charli)
Trousers (H&M)
Boots (TK Maxx)
Bag (Modalu), Bracelet (Accessorize)

No comments:

Post a Comment