Saturday 1 December 2012

What we wore: Winter Safari

One last post before Mr W and I go off to Italy for the week-end to celebrate his birthday. I went to a photography workshop last night and as always, I anticipated a room full of male photographers. I went a bit androgynous with a shirt that Mr W wasn't wearing anymore and was about to discard. I saved it--it's Lanvin, for crying out loud! No one gets rid of Lanvin so easily like that. Hah!

Anyway, this animal print wool coat was passed on to me by my sister-in-law. It's a size bigger than what I wear and I thought about selling it on Ebay. But after trying it on and wearing it this winter, I changed my mind. It is oh so warm and comfortable, and it actually does not look too massive on me. Another keeper!

 Animal print wool coat (Ronit Zilkha, from my sister-in-law)
Shirt (Lanvin)
Trousers (Mango)
Boots (Aquatalia by Marvin K)
Felt fedora (ASOS, bought on sale for £20 last year)

 On Wander Boy: Quilted Jacket (Japan Rocks, via TK Maxx)
Jeans (Marks & Spencer)
Ankle boots (Kickers)
Giraffe beanie (Ebay)


No comments:

Post a Comment