Thursday 29 November 2012

What we wore: Black and Brown, Pink and Blue

 I found this Marks & Spencer knitted jacket for about £8 at the local charity shop last year. It's actually one size bigger on me but I love the oversize collar so I got it anyway. I make it look fitted by overlapping the lapels, fastening it with one of those massive kilt pins and wearing a wide belt to cinch the waist. (And hide the pin!)

This brown suede bag is pretty special.  It is about 11 years old and it was the first gift Mr W ever gave me, when we were still dating. Now you can see why that relationship progressed! The man knew his audience!

 Knitted jacket with oversize collar (Marks & Spencer, £8 at local charity shop)
Longline jersey t-shirt (Charli), Leggings (Unbranded, via TK Maxx)
Animal print scarf (Warehouse)
Belt (Karen Millen), Suede bag (Gap), Boots (Next outlet)


On Wander Girl: Hooded jumper (Gap)
Denim leggings (from Lola* in the Philippines)
Boots (Zara)

On Wander Boy: Hooded jumper (Gap)
Grey denim jeans (Hadley London)
Patent trainers (Naturino, via TK Maxx)


*Lola means grandmother in Filipino. My mum sent the kids some goodies a few weeks ago. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Love bargain finds! Looking gorgeous, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be surprised if I'd see your kids on billboards one of these days! Lots of potential!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Well done, Ning. You look absolutely sophisticated. And the kids - without doubt adorable. - Dyames

    ReplyDelete