Thursday 22 November 2012

What we wore: Winterwear and Hats

What a windy day it was today! The weather these past couple of days has been quite dreary--wet, cold, windy and downright miserable. Nevertheless, I thought this was part of our reality here and now, and should find it's rightful place on the blog.

I sure hope though the weather changes for the better soon. Goodness knows how much more of this greyness I can take!

On me: Quilted coat (Abercrombie & Fitch, thanks to my friend Ping in LA!)
Navy trousers (Mango)
Hat (Y Silver)
Boots (La Canadienne)


On Wander Girl : Poppy print waterproof coat (Marks & Spencer)
Hat (Mexx)
School uniform
Leggings (H&M)
Boots (Ecco)

On Wander Boy: Bear print waterproof coat (Green Child)
Hat (Monsoon)
Jeans (Disney)
Ankle boots (Kickers)

No comments:

Post a Comment